Hilton - Food and Beverage Supervisor Apprentice
- Lifetime Training
- £507 per week
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Hospitality & Travel
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor Apprentice with Hilton you will be working towards a Hospitality Supervisor Member - Food and Beverage Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months. The programme is designed to develop on your established experience in Food and Beverage and nurture your passion for food and beverage!
Benefits and Pay:
- £13 per hour, plus service
- Travel and food discounts: 30 discounted hotel nights per year plus 50% off Food & Beverage (subject to individual outlets).
- Free meals on duty.
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly).
- Pension scheme.
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work.
- Grow your career and Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career.
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistant Programme (EAP) & Wellbeing Hub.
- Dedicated 1-2-1 support throughout your apprenticeship.
- Functional maths and English skills offered alongside the programme.
What will I be doing?
A food and beverage apprentice will be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by your head of department.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Working within the Food and Beverage department;
- Setting up for service.
- Food and Drink service.
- Cash and Payment handling.
- Maintain high levels of guest service.
- Comply with Health and Safety, and Food Hygiene regulations.
- Complete all aspects of the apprenticeship programme.
- Work a variety of shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
Lifetime provides award-winning apprenticeship programmes and expert strategy advice. We are specialists in delivering apprenticeships across the Business Services, Management, Health and Social Care, Early Years, Active Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors between levels 2 to 5. We’ve developed through organic growth and strategic acquisitions over the last 25 years to become the UK's largest national provider of apprenticeships. We support over 20,000 learners a year, using our extensive knowledge and robust resource. Our team of over 1,000 employees ensures that we provide high quality, national coverage. Lifetime's Head Office houses our Operations 'Support Hub', while our delivery teams of Regional Trainers, English and maths Tutors, Area Managers, and Quality Improvement Coaches are field-based throughout the UK. This ensures that we can offer nationwide coverage with local delivery.
- 0333 014 3669
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert