Apprentice Customer Service Advisor (Leisure & Outdoor Industry)
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Closing date
- 24 Apr 2023
- Sales / Customer Service
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Leisure Outlet, based in Attenborough, are an online retailer specialising in the Outdoor Leisure Industry. Due to the success and growth of our business, we’re now looking to expand our customer service department.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with customers via telephone, e-mail and live chat.
- Answer queries and deal effectively with complaints.
- Perform a wide range of administrative tasks to support smooth running of business.
- Provide advice to customers on the products we sell, to enable a smooth sale - keeping your knowledge upto date.
- Take payments and order details over the phone and face to face
- Provide support at our shows and events to showcase our products.
- Share experiences with the team to enable continuous improvement within the business.
If your passionate about people and about customer service and are excited by the prospect of learning new skills and working towards your own professional development.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 customer service specialist delivered via virtual learning platform.
- 121 skills coach support
- End point assessment support and guidance.
- Functional Skills level 2 in Maths and English if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We’ve previously had three employees start on an apprenticeship scheme who’ve progressed, all three of whom stayed with the business for over five years- some went on to fill supervisory roles.We are a small business and offer opportunities for employees to learn and support in other departments to increase knowledge and skill sets.
Desired skills and personal qualities: Organisation skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Positive attitude, Working at a fast pace, Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Written and verbal skills, Knowledge of camping, Interest in outdoors Qualifications Required: GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 4 / C / Pass) Things to consider : We have an office dog, please consider whether this would be appropriate for you if you have allergies.
Babington is a leading professional training course, apprenticeships and traineeships provider. Transform your career or organisation with us.
55 Colmore Row
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert