Apprentice Customer Service Advisor
- NG15 0HT, Nottingham
- Closing date
- 23 Apr 2023
- Sales / Customer Service
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
A telecoms company in Nottingham are seeking an apprentice to join the Customer service team. The role will be varied and you will gain technical awareness of products and services as you support with administration of new customers and current clients. Alongside the role your will complete a Customer Service Specialist Level 3 via Babington.
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main apprentice tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Perform customer verifications
- Set up new customer accounts
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Direct any requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource in the business.
- Keep and update records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Record details of enquiries, comments and complaints and record details of actions taken.
- Maintain customer databases.
- Complele any administration to support customers and the business.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Follow up on customer interactions.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Customer Service Specialist delivered via virtual learning platform with 121 skills coach support.
- MS teams workshop sessions
- Functional skills Level 2 in Maths and English can be supported
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completing the apprenticeship permanent employment and have the opportunity to develop additional skills and take on more responsibility.
Annual wage: £10,982.40 Working week: 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Total hours per week: 37.5 hours a week
Expected duration:15 Months Desired skills and personal qualities
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team working
- Confident IT/Computer user
- Written and verbal skills
- Data inputting skills
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English or equivalent (Grade 4 / C / Pass) essential
If you are interested in an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career then apply today, we would love to hear from you!
Babington is a leading professional training course, apprenticeships and traineeships provider. Transform your career or organisation with us.
55 Colmore Row
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert