- Inspiro Learning
- Ceredigion (Sir Ceredigion)
- £210 (Weekly)
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Hospitality & Travel
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 6-12 months
The Feathers Royal Hotel are looking to take on an Apprentice Housekeeper you'll be at the heart of making sure every guest can feel relaxed and comfortable in their room.
Previous experience is not needed, just a passion to work in the hospitality industry.
A housekeeping apprentice will be required to undertake all reasonable duties:
- Contribute to an overall cleanliness and image of the hotel.
- Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities.
- Maintain high levels of guest service.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all Health and Safety and COSHH regulations.
- Complete all aspects of the apprenticeship programme.
- Work a variety of shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
What is an apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship is a real job where you learn, gain experience and get paid. You’re an employee with a contract of employment and holiday leave. By the end of an apprenticeship, you'll have the right skills and knowledge needed for your chosen career.
You will have the opportunity to gain a level 2 Housekeeping apprenticeship.
Inspiro are one the UK’s largest apprenticeship providers. We’ve grown our business by growing professionals — designing employer-led programmes that provide life-changing, career-shaping skills and experiences for their employees.
Throughout the country, our teams are at work across a range of consumer-focused sectors, from social care and hospitality to retail and automotive and lots in-between. While every programme is underpinned by a proven and robust delivery model, each is tailored to our partner’s ambitions, requirements and strategy — it all starts with your needs.
- 0800 731 8199
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert