Apprentice Retail Supervisor
- Inspiro Learning
- Taunton, Somerset
- £369.23 (WEEKLY)
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Sales / Customer Service
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
As an Apprentice Retail Supervisor at Matalan you’ll be a key role model in our stores, showcasing our Matalan Values and behaviours whilst optimising sales and leading a high performing, energetic and adaptable team.
You’ll be coaching and motivating team members as an integral part of the store management team. As the apprentice store Supervisor you’ll also be trained up to have responsibility for the running of the store in the absence of the store Manager and will use feedback from customers to create a great shopping experience.
If you’re looking for a successful career in Retail Management, an Apprentice Retail Supervisor role at Matalan could be a great start!
- Driving sales targets and will explore sales opportunities
- A Role Model of outstanding Customer Service, Matalan Values and have a real passion for Retail
- Leading the implementation of seasonal layouts and visual guidelines throughout the store
- Opening and closing the store
- Up-skilling team members, giving regular feedback to drive performance
- A fantastic apprentice starting salary of £19,200
- 20% Staff discount
- Member of our Thrive Recognition Scheme
- Enrolment to our Pension Scheme
- Wellbeing support provided by the Retail Trust
- ‘Your Voice’ forum allowing you to share your views and ideas
- ‘My Matalan’ our online learning and communications platform for ongoing support and development to help you grow within your role
- Uniform Allowance
- Access to our Retail Rewards Platform offering discount from other retailers
As an Apprentice you will be completing either a Level 3 Retail Team Leader or Level 4 Retail Manager Apprenticeship standard, depending on your experience, with Inspiro Learning.
You can start an apprenticeship whether you’re starting your career, want a change or you're upskilling in your current job. You can have a previous qualification like a degree and still start an apprenticeship.
As an apprentice you’ll:
- have regular one to one sessions with a dedicated trainer either remotely or through visits to your workplace
- learn and train for a specific job
- get paid and receive holiday leave
- get hands-on experience in a real job
- study for at least 20% of your working hours
- complete assessments during and at the end of your apprenticeship
- be on a career path with lots of future potential
Inspiro are one the UK’s largest apprenticeship providers. We’ve grown our business by growing professionals — designing employer-led programmes that provide life-changing, career-shaping skills and experiences for their employees.
Throughout the country, our teams are at work across a range of consumer-focused sectors, from social care and hospitality to retail and automotive and lots in-between. While every programme is underpinned by a proven and robust delivery model, each is tailored to our partner’s ambitions, requirements and strategy — it all starts with your needs.
- 0800 731 8199
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert