Business Administration Apprentice
- Youthforce Ltd.
- Towcester, Northamptonshire
- Starting salary is £15,000 per year
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Consulting & Business Services
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, School or college leaver, Advanced, Other work and training
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
As a Business Administrator your role will be to support the consultancy department and engage with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers. The team is currently made up of 6 colleagues, who will be on hand to help support and nurture your talent.
Some of following core activities include:
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks including formatting health and safety documents, policies and issuing reports ensuring documents are submitted in a timely fashion and of a high quality.
- Taking training enquiries and booking courses, ensuring handouts are produced and sent to the training venue.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Ordering stationery.
- Uploading information to client specific portals.
- Attend monthly meetings.
This opportunity is a great way to begin your journey with SOCOTEC by gaining real-life work experience while you study for a nationally recognised qualification. We'll support you at every stage throughout your apprenticeship, providing you with the opportunity to learn new skills and get stuck in with some exciting projects across the UK.
So how does the apprenticeship work?
At Tiro we’re obsessed with changing lives through science and technology apprenticeships so we can’t wait to have you on board.
Over 15 months, you’ll devote a minimum of 6 hours of your working week on ‘off the job’ training. This can include theory training (for example, virtual lessons & online learning), alongside practical training (for example shadowing, mentoring, & time spent writing assignments. Together this will count towards a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship. You’ll be trained by an expert tutor from Tiro as well as an experienced mentor at Socotec who together, will make sure you develop the knowledge, skills, and work habits you’ll need to succeed in your career.
Being an apprentice is hands-on, so you’ll get the chance to learn things you might otherwise not have experienced in a university or college environment.
The best part? You’ll be earning a salary while you gain your qualifications, meaning no huge student loans to pay back at the end of the programme!
Tiro is a leading UK apprenticeship training provider dedicated to the development of skills and knowledge across the UK.
- 01273 776 779
Tiro Training Ltd
Suite 14D, Faraday Wharf
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert