About the apprenticeship
• You will respond to customer leads, opportunities, technical enquiries and queries providing solutions for the customer.
• You will follow up quotes with a view to securing new sales orders
• Working with external sales you will create new opportunities by seeking out new customers and generate an interest in REID products
• You will build a rapport with your customers to ensure repeat business opportunities.
• You will provide frontline technical support for new and existing customers and users of REID products
• You will use all the resources available to demonstrate the superior features and benefits of REID's products in order to secure new sales and support/educate new customers.
• You will utilise the companies CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system to manage the sales cycle and record existing customer communications and transactions.
Must have a reliable transport source.
30 hours per week [Mon-Thur] based in REID Lifting's HQ - Chepstow.
• An organised individual able to plan and achieve personal objectives on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• An excellent communicator and comfortable speaking on the phone
• Willing and can demonstrate the ability to work in a motivated and hardworking team
• Able to absorb and communicate technical information
• Ability to read basic engineering drawings
• Ability to build relationships with clients quickly
• Thrives on being given responsibility, taking ownership and being accountable for their work and achievements
• Resilience, tenacity and able to work effectively under pressure
• Inquisitive and proactive
• Displays honesty and integrity and can demonstrate these characteristics
• Good knowledge of IT skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Gower College Swansea
Training provider course:
Business and Administration Level 2 Certificate
About the employer
Unit 1 Wyeview, Newhouse Farm Industrial Estate,
No, we are not part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.