Employee Relations Administrator Apprentice
- NHS England Apprenticeships
- Competitive salary
- Closing date
- 31 Mar 2023
- Health & Social Care
- Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Science
- Role Type
- Start Date
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a well organised, self-motivated and innovative professional to join the Employee Relations (ER) team as an ER Administrator
This is a fantastic development opportunity where you will study alongside work to gain a qualification in either HR.
In this role you will provide administrative support to the ER team.
Main duties of the job
- Note taking for formal meetings
- Data entry
- Assisting with ER queries
- Managing multiple mailbox
- To provide general administrative support to the Employee Relations (ER) team. This includes assisting with ER caseload, photocopying, scanning, data entry and minute-taking as required.
- Transcription of formal minutes where required, e.g., formal ER meetings and hearings.
- Facilitate the Trust's workplace mediation administration, ensuring an efficient and customer -focused service is provided and monitor and maintain the mediation mailbox.
- Support with managing the process for retiring employees.
- To provide any other general administrative duties as and when required by the Human Resources Department.
- The post holder will be required to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels across the Trust through e-mail, telephone and face to face contact.
- The post holder will be required to use tact when dealing with sensitive information regarding e.g. mediation requests, sickness and compassionate leave requests.
- The post holder will be required to provide HR advice to staff and managers on terms and conditions of employment e.g. annual leave entitlements, starting salaries and long service awards in liaison with the Employee Relations Team.
London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust (LNWUH) is one of the integrated NHS Trusts in the country. Our team of more than 8,000 clinical and support staff serve a diverse population of approximately one million people providing hospital services to the people of Brent, Harrow and beyond.
We are a university teaching NHS trust, in recognition of the important role we play in training clinicians of the future and bringing the benefits of research to the public.
To find out more about our Trust, why not view our video we are London North West University Healthcare
LNWUH is a flexible working friendly organisation; we want you to be able to work in a way that is best for us and for our patients, and for you. Please speak to us about how we might be able to accommodate a flexible working arrangement whether that's job share, part time or another flexible pattern. If it works for the service, we will do our best to make it work for you.
15 March 2023
£21,042 a year All Inclusive
Working for us We are 1.3 million strong We are from all walks of life We Are the NHS
And you could be too.
The NHS offers many different roles, in different settings, with different ways of working, within hundreds of organisations.
This creates a unique opportunity for people who want a varied, flexible and challenging career within a world-class culture.
We have our own recruitment website that advertises job vacancies via NHS Jobs, online recruitment sites as well as social media. You can search for jobs, find jobs that match your skills, and apply for NHS England and NHS Improvement vacancies online.
See below for NHS England and NHS Improvement’s current vacancies.
If you’re not sure what you’re looking for, you can explore over 350 careers, compare specific opportunities and take the find a career quiz on the Health Careers website.
Anyone working in any part of the NHS should feel part of a team where we bring out the very best in one another – inspiring each and every person and unleashing potential.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert