What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Recognised throughout industry as a benchmark of good practice, our Apprenticeship Programme offers a structured approach to Continuous Professional Development.
- You'll learn technical, behavioural and business skills to set you up for a successful career.
- As a member of the Jacobs Apprenticeship community, a mentor will support you with your learning as well as opportunities to network across Jacobs. Over the period of your apprenticeship, you will be expected to work across different areas of the business to gain a varied understand of the work that we do - We want you to have unlimited learning opportunities so you can fulfil your potential.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Level 6 Project Controls - Major Projects - Apprentice
- LONDON METROPOLITAN COLLEGE LIMITED
- The training will be day release
If you are successful in being offered a permanent role with Jacobs at the end of the apprenticeship, you will be given the opportunity for further development and qualifications, depending on the business need and your capabilities and interests. Past apprentices have taken up roles of Project Controllers and have been given opportunities to work in different areas of the business, or at different locations across the UK if desired.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Team working, Initiative, Curiosity, Listening Skills, Proactive Qualifications
A Level or equivalent Mathematics (Grade A* - C) Essential
A Level or equivalent Geography (Grade A* to C) Desired Things to consider
As you will be undertaking your studies on day release, please ensure the journey is feasible for you and you can get there of your own accord. In order for us to consider your application you should have permanent Right to Work in the UK.