What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Developing your skills in a wide range of exciting projects
- Learning about project lifecycles which in turn will allow you to support your team.
- Learning and using relevant design software
- Being involved in client meetings and assisting in building key client relationships
- You'll get to understand and learn digital skills to help us harness technology in new ways
Level 6 degree apprenticeship,Chartered surveyor - Quantity Surveying pathwayWhat is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Our apprenticeship programme has been designed to give you an insight into the huge variety and the chance to explore where your own skills and interests lie. Through a combination of on-the-job learning and practical skills development within your chosen role, you'll work on real projects from day one that offer scale and variety collaborating with others and creating meaningful impact on the world around us. You'll work towards your professional qualification; whichever path you take, your future starts here.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience Qualifications
A Level or equivalent Any (Grade 96 UCAS points) Essential