What will the apprentice be doing?
Whether you join Commercial Risk Solutions or Reinsurance Solutions Apprentice, your role will focus on client service administration, supporting the broking and client management activities of more senior team members. Prepare to make an immediate impact as you demonstrate your passion for customer service. You'll quickly learn about our business and the broking process, develop your professional skills, and build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
Are you interested in Risk and the impact it has on the world around us? Discover how we help our clients identify their risks and ensure they have the best possible cover to mitigate them. Join Aon as a Commercial Risk or Reinsurance Apprentice!
With the Aon apprenticeship you have the chance to gain professional qualifications while getting hands on experience and earning a salary as you do - It's a fantastic way for you to enter your new career.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Supporting the delivery of client-facing transactional service activities
- Assisting in the day-to-day running of client risk and insurance programmes
- Contributing proactively to client satisfaction, retention, and profitability
- Carrying out administrative tasks contributing to the broking process
- Inputting data accurately to maintain management information
You will work towards your:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Insurance Practitioner Level 4 Apprenticeship
- Certificate in Insurance (Cert CII)
- Diploma in Insurance (Dip CII)
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
Once you've completed the formal apprenticeship programme, you'll continue to receive lots of support at Aon. As well as the interactive development programme we've mentioned above, you'll have the chance to explore different career paths within Risk and Insurance and continue your studies.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent 5 GCSE's including Maths and English or equivalent (Grade C/4 and above) Essential
A Level or equivalent UCAS points (Grade 112 or above) Essential Things to consider
Motivation and ambition - you will need to be able to articulate why you want a career in insurance. Commercial awareness - this helps us to provide support and advice to our clients with clarity and confidence. Understand the value of and be passionate about delivering excellent Client Service.