About the apprenticeship
Working in a successful Nursery wraparound setting and acting as a great role-model for our young people. You will organise and run safe and enjoyable play activities. Ensuring our three to four year olds have support for their physical, emotional, social and mental development.
We want someone who:
• Will be a great role-model for our children.
• Can organise and run safe and enjoyable play activities with nursery aged pupils.
• Will be able to support leaders with session deliveries.
• Help to create a positive and rewarding learning environment, assisting infants to enjoying developing new skills.
• Support children with their development of key skills such as Literacy and Numeracy
• Work with our children during wrap around care, to provide appropriate physical activity sessions (to include craft and baking activities)
• Strong play background.
• Experience of working with children.
• Good organizational skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Enthusiastic nature with our young pupils.
Minimum A*-C GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Achieve More Training Ltd
Training provider course:
Supporting Teaching and Learning
About the employer
Ysgol Deiniol CP
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.