Community Activator Coach Apprenticeship
- Lifetime Training
- £158.40 - 158.40 per week
- Closing date
- 28 Apr 2023
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
At JAG you will be working towards your Community Activator Coach L2 Qualification over the course of 15 months.
Day to day Responsibilities:
- Provide inclusive, fun, and engaging care for the children, including collecting them from school to delivering them safely to parents/carers.
- Assist with the planning and delivery of activities with structure and enthusiasm; encouraging maximum participation. This could include, multi-sports, games, arts & crafts, downtime, structured play, etc.
- Ensure all activities are age and ability appropriate while using the equipment and space safely.
- Provide refreshments for the children, making sure that our hygiene and Health and Safety standards are met.
- Set up and take down the play space including moving furniture and play equipment.
- Follow all Health and Safety protocols and policies and ensure that all relevant documentation (Accident Forms, Incident Forms, etc.) is completed as needed.
- Ensure all children have been signed in and out each visit, following the correct processes and procedures.
- Authentically and professionally communicate with all team members, parents, children and schools.
- Conduct kit/equipment maintenance and safety checks.
- Be the champion of Health and Safety and provide first aid where necessary
- Ensure all documents and information that relate to the children in our care are kept confidential and in a safe place and understand the importance of it.
- Inspire our team members and children to have fun and lead an active lifestyle, helping them to understand the benefits and why adopting them is important.
- Be involved in community schemes within your setting and/or JAG company-wide, helping to plan and deliver successful activities programmes; such as HAF, intra/inter-school activities, or an Action for Children initiative.
Lifetime provides award-winning apprenticeship programmes and expert strategy advice. We are specialists in delivering apprenticeships across the Business Services, Management, Health and Social Care, Early Years, Active Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors between levels 2 to 5. We’ve developed through organic growth and strategic acquisitions over the last 25 years to become the UK's largest national provider of apprenticeships. We support over 20,000 learners a year, using our extensive knowledge and robust resource. Our team of over 1,000 employees ensures that we provide high quality, national coverage. Lifetime's Head Office houses our Operations 'Support Hub', while our delivery teams of Regional Trainers, English and maths Tutors, Area Managers, and Quality Improvement Coaches are field-based throughout the UK. This ensures that we can offer nationwide coverage with local delivery.
- 0333 014 3669
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert