What will the apprentice be doing?
If you have a passion for numbers and want to understand how our finance teams help us to be the worlds leading fresh food manufacturer, alongside gaining an internationally recognised qualification then this is the place for you.
To be successful on the programme you will be self-motivated and have the drive to succeed. You will have strong numerical and communication skills and duties will include:-
- Creating, and/or verifying and reviewing, accurate and timely financial information within the organisation
- Preparation and/or the drafting of monthly financial statements.
- Understand and apply professional standards and legal regulations to the organisation's financial information.
- Become proficient in the organisation's IT systems applicable to carrying out your role.
A commitment to learning is essential as is the ability to think on your feet and use your initiative.What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You can expect to attain either the Level 4 Professional Accounting Technician
- At the end of your programme, if you have successfully completed your apprenticeship and achieved the performance targets the we have set for you, you are guaranteed a permanent role with us.
- Future career aspirations could be Assistant Financial Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Business Tax Assistant, Senior Financial Officer to name a few.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Team working, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent in English and maths + three others (Grade 9 - 5 or A*- C) Essential
A Level or equivalent any subject: 3 A Levels (Grade A*- C) Essential