Nursery Assistant Apprentice
- Lifetime Training
- Tower of London
- £158.40 - 312.60 per week
- Closing date
- 29 Apr 2023
- Education & Training
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Intermediate
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
At Precious Kids Day Nursery you will be working towards the Early Years Practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship over the duration of 15 months, alongside your daily roles and responsibilities.
No two days are the same at Precious Kids Day Nursery, we do everything that supports with children's all-round needs, including cleaning, emptying bins, washing up and cleaning toys! This will be alongside roles such as;
- Meeting children's learning and development needs by providing simulating and age-appropriate play and learning development opportunities, as directed by senior staff.
- Be fully aware of the operational policies and procedures and ensure they are followed, implemented, monitored, reviewed and developed by all staff.
- Supervise the children where appropriate and to protect the child from dangerous or harmful situations.
- Provide a high level of care that will enhance the children's general health and well-being and to ensure all equipment and toys are clean and safe at all times.
- Carry out observations in order to establish that the children's development, general health and well-being is being enhanced and maintain a consistent standard.
- Assisting in providing a variety of outdoor activities to cover all areas of the children's development as well as supervising outdoor play in all weathers.
- Act as a key person to a group of children.
- Assist in the preparation of snacks, ensuring that all children's dietary and cultural needs are met and considered in relation to dietary requirements.
- Liaise with parents, carers and guardians about children's needs and to inform parents/carers how their child's session progressed, always remaining positive.
Please note, that if an offer of employment is made, this is conditional and employment can not commence until satisfactory references and DBS have been received.
Lifetime provides award-winning apprenticeship programmes and expert strategy advice. We are specialists in delivering apprenticeships across the Business Services, Management, Health and Social Care, Early Years, Active Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors between levels 2 to 5. We’ve developed through organic growth and strategic acquisitions over the last 25 years to become the UK's largest national provider of apprenticeships. We support over 20,000 learners a year, using our extensive knowledge and robust resource. Our team of over 1,000 employees ensures that we provide high quality, national coverage. Lifetime's Head Office houses our Operations 'Support Hub', while our delivery teams of Regional Trainers, English and maths Tutors, Area Managers, and Quality Improvement Coaches are field-based throughout the UK. This ensures that we can offer nationwide coverage with local delivery.
- 0333 014 3669
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert