Digital Marketing Apprentice
- QA Apprenticeships
- TA9 4RD, Highbridge
- £10,296 per annum.
- Closing date
- 29 Apr 2023
- Advertising, Media & PR, Technology
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Since 1954, when Gordon Rich founded the business, Rich’s have been making cider using traditional methods. Although this process has remained the same over the years, more recently, the Farm has become a place to spend a day out and a great family-friendly destination for all visitors.
We are a family run business producing traditional farmhouse cider and farm pressed apple juice, with locally harvested Somerset apples.
We also have a large restaurant, with over 100 seats, that serves fresh locally produced, fresh home cooked food daily, and we have our own on-site Farm Shop where you can buy a wonderful range of local produce as well as our ciders. We’re fully accessible all around the Farm, including the Cider Press Restaurant, the Farm Shop, and our toilet facilities.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Initially you will be taking ownership of social media platforms, with support and oversight, with a view to manage that more independently as time goes on.
There is an opportunity to work with our shop and restaurant management teams on their digital marketing, growing online engagement and overall site visitor numbers.
- Creating digital campaigns across a variety of digital platforms
- Posting regular content on social media channels
- Designing engaging email campaigns
- Involved in updating the company website
- Analysing digital campaigns and reporting to your line manager
We are ideally looking for applicants will the following skills and qualities:
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Someone who is comfortable taking pictures and videos
- A creative, forward thinker and have an eye for detail
- Willing to lead from the front in driving the brand name
- Analytical and methodical in thinking
- Has good knowledge of social media networks
- Someone who is keen to learn and has a hunger for success
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
There is an opportunity to gain permanent employment at Rich’s Cider after successfully completing the Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
QA Apprenticeships is the first Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated IT apprenticeships provider, as well as 3-time consecutive winner of Apprenticeship Programme of the Year (2012, 2013 and 2014). According to Ofsted, we deliver "world-class" apprenticeship programmes with "exceptionally well qualified" staff. Most of our apprentices "deliver a high standard of work for their employers and exceed expectations, often finding better ways of working and reducing costs".
Why choose QA Apprenticeships?
- The first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their 12–14 month apprenticeship programmes
- 94% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average (National Apprenticeship Service 2012)
- We have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management
Rath House 55-65 Uxbridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert