Apprentice Food and Beverage Assistant
- Lifetime Training
- Wimborne Minster
- £288 per week
- Closing date
- 30 Apr 2023
- Sales / Customer Service
- Hospitality & Travel
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Intermediate
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Wetherspoon opens its doors early in the morning and sometimes doesn't close them until late at night, so offering great flexibility of working hours.
Pay and benefits include:
- complimentary meal and a drink on shift
- employee discount
- £1 extra per hour for hours worked during midnight-5.59am
- bonus scheme
- permanent, guaranteed-hour contract
- flexible shift patterns
- paid holiday
- free Wetherspoon shares (after a qualifying period)
- loyalty reward scheme
At a glance, your role is to deliver excellent customer service to make hungry and thirsty customers happy!
- ensuring that all food and drinks are served to the correct specification
- always welcoming to customers - interact, say 'hello'; just as important,
say 'thank you' and 'goodbye'
- building, maintaining and enhancing customer relations to enrich customers' experiences during visits
- encouraging customers' loyalty by consistent, good performance
- being aware of, and knowledgeable about, all promotions, events and new pub products
- receiving and delivering* customer orders (either face to face or via the app), achieving service standards at all times
- taking pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in all areas
- responding to any customer feedback in a positive and helpful manner, seeking support if required
*Sale of alcohol not applicable, if you are under 18.
Alongside your day-to-day work, you will be working towards your Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Qualification with JD Wetherspoon over the course of 15 months. This is a blended learning experience, delivered in your pub individually by an experienced Lifetime coach. There will be a mix of face-to-face and remote (telephone/video-call) visits, whichever mix suits you best. Your apprenticeship will be tailored to your individual development needs and will deliver life-long knowledge, skills, behaviours and confidence.
To find out more about careers with J D Wetherspoons please visit https://www.jdwetherspooncareers.com/
Lifetime provides award-winning apprenticeship programmes and expert strategy advice. We are specialists in delivering apprenticeships across the Business Services, Management, Health and Social Care, Early Years, Active Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors between levels 2 to 5. We’ve developed through organic growth and strategic acquisitions over the last 25 years to become the UK's largest national provider of apprenticeships. We support over 20,000 learners a year, using our extensive knowledge and robust resource. Our team of over 1,000 employees ensures that we provide high quality, national coverage. Lifetime's Head Office houses our Operations 'Support Hub', while our delivery teams of Regional Trainers, English and maths Tutors, Area Managers, and Quality Improvement Coaches are field-based throughout the UK. This ensures that we can offer nationwide coverage with local delivery.
- 0333 014 3669
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert