Front Office Apprentice
- Lifetime Training
- £390 per week
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Hospitality & Travel
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Intermediate
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
As a Front Office Apprentice with Hilton you will be working towards a Hospitality Team Member- Reception Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months. No prior experience needed - just a passion for Guest Service!
Benefits and Pay:
- £10 per hour, plus service
- Travel and food discounts: 30 discounted hotel nights per year plus 50% off Food & Beverage (subject to individual outlets).
- Free meals on duty.
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly).
- Pension scheme.
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work.
- Grow your career and Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career.
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistant Programme (EAP) & Wellbeing Hub.
- Dedicated 1-2-1 support throughout your apprenticeship.
- Functional Maths and English skills offered alongside the programme.
What will I be doing?
A Front Office apprentice will be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by your head of department.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Working within the Front Office department;
- Contribute to an overall exceptional guest experience from check-in through check-out.
- Telephone handling.
- Cash and Payment handling.
- Maintain high levels of guest service.
- Comply with Health and Safety and Food Hygiene regulations.
- Complete all aspects of the apprenticeship programme.
- Work a variety of shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
What are the desired skills?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Ability to work on your own or in teams.
- The ability to deal with enquiries in a professional and polite manner.
What are the desired personal qualities?
- A passion for hospitality and guest service.
- Willingness to learn.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Lifetime provides award-winning apprenticeship programmes and expert strategy advice. We are specialists in delivering apprenticeships across the Business Services, Management, Health and Social Care, Early Years, Active Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors between levels 2 to 5. We’ve developed through organic growth and strategic acquisitions over the last 25 years to become the UK's largest national provider of apprenticeships. We support over 20,000 learners a year, using our extensive knowledge and robust resource. Our team of over 1,000 employees ensures that we provide high quality, national coverage. Lifetime's Head Office houses our Operations 'Support Hub', while our delivery teams of Regional Trainers, English and maths Tutors, Area Managers, and Quality Improvement Coaches are field-based throughout the UK. This ensures that we can offer nationwide coverage with local delivery.
- 0333 014 3669
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert