Shift Supervisor Apprenticeship
- Lifetime Training
- £285 - 440 per week
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Hospitality & Travel
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
As a Supervisor at Harvester you are the personality behind the beer pumps, the expert on the drink's menu and know our food menu inside out, frequently recommending your favourites. You will help to lead our team to customer service perfection and as the friendly face our guests remember, you'll inject your personality every moment you're with our guests so that they love to come back time and time again!
- In the absence of the General Manager or Assistant Manager, leading the team and the business
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Train and develop the team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love
- Take pride in maintaining high standards of customer service
- Having an understanding of stock control and ordering
- Bring ideas to team meetings and actively be a part of developing the team
- Know the menus inside out, making recommendations to our guests
- Be a champion of brand standards
You will get full training when you start with us and we will help you to progress onto the next level and beyond!
By taking on a full-time role as a Supervisor Apprentice, not only will you achieve a Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship, you will be able to support the running of our businesses, creating some amazing moments!
What your apprenticeship includes
- A mixture of face to face and skype/phone catch ups every 4 - 6 weeks
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Reviews every 12 weeks with the Apprentice, Line Manager and Lifetime Trainer
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
- Obtain Functional Skills in English and maths (if you don't already have GCSE or equivalents)
- 30 hours paid work every week
BENEFITS FOR M&B STAFF
- Love eating out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we've got you covered.
- Never a dull moment - fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
- Funded qualification up to degree level
- Charity is important to us. From the company charities to the one which is close to your heart; you can choose how to give something back.
- Enjoy a 33% discount off a cosy stay at our Inn Keepers Lodges.
- On top of all this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares!
Lifetime provides award-winning apprenticeship programmes and expert strategy advice. We are specialists in delivering apprenticeships across the Business Services, Management, Health and Social Care, Early Years, Active Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors between levels 2 to 5. We’ve developed through organic growth and strategic acquisitions over the last 25 years to become the UK's largest national provider of apprenticeships. We support over 20,000 learners a year, using our extensive knowledge and robust resource. Our team of over 1,000 employees ensures that we provide high quality, national coverage. Lifetime's Head Office houses our Operations 'Support Hub', while our delivery teams of Regional Trainers, English and maths Tutors, Area Managers, and Quality Improvement Coaches are field-based throughout the UK. This ensures that we can offer nationwide coverage with local delivery.
- 0333 014 3669
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert