Early years Apprentice
- Inspiro Learning
- Enfield (City/Town), London (Greater)
- £479.20 ( WEEKLY)
- Closing date
- 30 Apr 2023
- Education & Training
- Public Sector / Government
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Bright Horizons are offering a fantastic opportunity to start your career with them as an Early Years Apprentice whilst completing a Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard with Inspiro Learning.
What you’ll be doing
- Working as part of a nursery team looking after babies and children up to the age of 5.
- Having daily adventures with our children through interactive play, activities, reading and helping them with their curious minds through the learning curriculum
- Communicating with parents daily on their child’s activities
- Provide a caring and supporting environment where the children feel safe and looked after
- Creating play and learning opportunities that support the children’s learning
- Promote and ensure child welfare, protection, health and safety and safeguarding procedures and policies are followed at all times
- Working alongside your Assessor, including attending all training required for completion of your formal qualification
- Having the ability to manage own time to complete required coursework in the given timeframe
- Driving own development through the active participation in appraisals, one-to-ones, and requesting supervisions where required
- Reflecting and proactively utilising new ideas and initiatives, including feedback, to enhance development and learning
What we can offer you
Our benefits include, but are not limited to;
- £11.98 per hour (£24,918)
- Career development opportunities across our network of nurseries
- Amazing discounts, ranging from childcare to high-street, to utility and days out!
- Quarterly Employee Appreciation Weeks – with treats for all the team
- External helpline with professional counsellors – supporting your wellbeing 24 hours a day.
- Access to our extensive library of training and qualifications, to support your continuous development
As an Apprentice you will be completing a Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard with Inspiro Learning.
You can start an apprenticeship whether you’re starting your career, want a change or you're upskilling in your current job. You can have a previous qualification like a degree and still start an apprenticeship.
As an apprentice you’ll:
- have regular one to one sessions with a dedicated trainer either remotely or through visits to your workplace
- learn and train for a specific job
- get paid and receive holiday leave
- get hands-on experience in a real job
- study for at least 20% of your working hours
- complete assessments during and at the end of your apprenticeship
- be on a career path with lots of future potential
What is an apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship is a real job where you learn, gain experience and get paid. You’re an employee with a contract of employment and holiday leave. By the end of an apprenticeship, you'll have the right skills and knowledge needed for your chosen career.
Inspiro are one the UK’s largest apprenticeship providers. We’ve grown our business by growing professionals — designing employer-led programmes that provide life-changing, career-shaping skills and experiences for their employees.
Throughout the country, our teams are at work across a range of consumer-focused sectors, from social care and hospitality to retail and automotive and lots in-between. While every programme is underpinned by a proven and robust delivery model, each is tailored to our partner’s ambitions, requirements and strategy — it all starts with your needs.
- 0800 731 8199
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert