Apprentice Assistant Practitioner
- Lifetime Training
- £220 per week
- Closing date
- 30 Apr 2023
- Education & Training
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Intermediate
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
To work under supervision with children in the nursery setting and provide all aspects of care and support learning opportunities which will include:
* washing, changing and feeding
* Undertake training to obtain a recognised qualification.
* Uphold the standards within the setting by ad-hearing to all policies and procedures.
* Strive to safeguard the children by working to the organisations safeguarding policy.
* Assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of the children.
* Contribute towards an effective and supportive team environment.
* Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure the highest standard of care is provided.
* Attend team meetings and contribute to relevant ideas. Attend out of hours working activities eg- training, staff meetings, Christmas party (as required).
* Contribute to the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness in the Setting.
* To respect the confidentiality of information received.
* To ensure the Setting is a high quality environment which meets the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development.
* To be aware of the high profile of the Setting and to uphold it's standards at all times;
To be aware of all emergency and fire evacuation procedures;
To understand that as part of training you will be required to move to other parts of the Setting.
To promote and support the Setting's policies relating to safeguarding of children and young people within the workplace.
You will be working towards your Early Years Practitioner Level 2 over the duration of 15 month
Lifetime provides award-winning apprenticeship programmes and expert strategy advice. We are specialists in delivering apprenticeships across the Business Services, Management, Health and Social Care, Early Years, Active Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors between levels 2 to 5. We’ve developed through organic growth and strategic acquisitions over the last 25 years to become the UK's largest national provider of apprenticeships. We support over 20,000 learners a year, using our extensive knowledge and robust resource. Our team of over 1,000 employees ensures that we provide high quality, national coverage. Lifetime's Head Office houses our Operations 'Support Hub', while our delivery teams of Regional Trainers, English and maths Tutors, Area Managers, and Quality Improvement Coaches are field-based throughout the UK. This ensures that we can offer nationwide coverage with local delivery.
- 0333 014 3669
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert