Business Admin Apprentice
- M30 0NJ, Manchester
- Closing date
- 30 Apr 2023
- Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Science
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
This is an excellent opportunity for an apprentice who may be considering a career in recruitment, administration, customer service or healthcare/social care. You will be assisting with rotas for our clients and handling general enquiries. The successful candidate will be working towards Business Administration Level 3 with Babington.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting with rotas for our clients which include care homes, hospitals, housing associations, local authorities and residential/supported living services
- Call staff to offer and book them into shifts
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with our clients and staff, keeping in regular contact via telephone and email
- Act as the first point of contact for staff and clients
- Handle incoming queries in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure information added to our internal databases is accurate and kept up-to-date
- Send documentation to clients, as required
- Assist where required with recruitment administration
- General filing, scanning, copying and maintenance of information storage systems
- Handling general client and workforce enquiries via telephone and email
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship standard
- Remote delivery
- 18 month duration with 12 months of the learning period and 6 months end point assessment
- Level 2 maths and English functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We would envisage the apprentice to learn multi-faceted roles that would enable them to be able to continue after the apprenticeship, with a view to specialising in a particular role eventually, as opportunity arises.
We currently have 5 long-term staff who previously came to us as an apprentice and went onto full-time employment, one of which is now a manager, but they have all progressed to some sort of promotion.
- Annual wage £13,319.00
- Working week Monday - Friday 8am-4pm / 9am-5pm / 8.30am-4.30pm with half hour for lunch
- Expected duration 18 Months
Babington is a leading professional training course, apprenticeships and traineeships provider. Transform your career or organisation with us.
55 Colmore Row
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert