The team at The Silent Woman public house in Cold Harbour near Wareham are looking for an outgoing friendly apprentice to join our fantastic front of house team of waiters and waitresses
This exciting opportunity will involve helping provide attentive and friendly service.
Duties Will include:
- Greet Customers in a friendly manner
- Prepare dining tables
- Serving Customers
- Cash Handling
- Taking orders including learning menus to help customers choose
- Delivering food to tables
As an Apprentice you will be included on a Level 2 Hospitality team member qualification. Your Qualification will be delivered by Inspiro Learning LTD who will support your learning and development throughout your Apprenticeship. This will involve a Vocational Learning Advisor coming to visit you on a regular basis to deliver the training and guide you through your Apprenticeship.
As an apprentice you can also apply for an NUS card!
Please see link below with further information
NUS Apprentice extra
To become an apprentice, you must:
- be 16 or over
- not already be in full-time education
You can start an apprenticeship whether you’re starting your career, want a change or you're upskilling in your current job. You can have a previous qualification like a degree and still start an apprenticeship.
As an apprentice you’ll:
- have regular one to one sessions with a dedicated trainer either remotely or through visits to your workplace
- learn and train for a specific job
- get paid and receive holiday leave
- get hands-on experience in a real job
- study for at least 20% of your working hours
- complete assessments during and at the end of your apprenticeship
- be on a career path with lots of future potential
- be entitled to an NUS card https://www.apprenticeextra.co.uk/