Web Developer Apprentice
6 days left
Based in Lichfield the successful apprentice will be developing web sites for a range of clients.
Duties will include:
- Coding and programming websites
- Maintaining websites
- Resolving any coding errors on the websites such as broken links
- Bug fixing and investigations
- Supporting the web developer
- Liaising with customers regarding projects
- Please be aware that there is very little design involved, the role is mainly web development and would suit someone who is passionate about coding and web development.
Must have excellent Customer Service skills, be computer literate and be able to work on their own initiative. A good team member with ambition who has good organisational skills. Must have code skills, ideally in HTML.Personal qualities
Positive, excellent communication skills, strong personal interest in web development. You must also be enthusiastic.Qualifications required
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE's C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)Future prospects To become a permanent member of the team.