Security Operations Support Apprentice
Reporting directly to the security lead, this is an amazing opportunity for someone to join this fast thinking company as an Apprentice within their team. Working within our SaaS product 'Agiliti' you will be working with Industry leading experts in the Security Operations function.
As a First Line Support Apprentice, your job includes:
- Provide PCI program support to ensure maintenance of PCI certification.
- Working with other Agiliti technology teams to ensure security processes are adhered to, e.g. patching processes, internal vulnerability assessments.
- Manage information security support tickets.
- Provide support to the Security Incident Management Response process, assist with investigations, ensuring clear audit trails of issues and resolutions.
- Assist with entitlement access reviews.
- Supporting information security & technology projects
- A strong and proven interest in IT (in particular Cyber Security)
- Very enthusiastic
- Customer Service approach with good attention to detail
You don't need loads of professional experience in IT. However, you'll need at least five GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths, English and IT / Science.Future prospects By working hard and demonstrating your ability, drive and commitment throughout your 24 month apprenticeship scheme, upon completion you will be offered a permanent contract ensuring you have further opportunities to continue growing within this exciting organisation.