7 days left
- 12-18 months
As an administrator apprentice, you will be assisting with the provision of an effective, efficient, professional and profitable recruitment service to clients and candidates, covering a wide range of temporary or permanent vacancies within the market in which the business operates, and to carry out relevant duties linked to this core role and its activities.
You will be supporting the organisation both internally and externally as well as participate in the development of the services that the company provides.
Working to set procedures with and ensuring that relevant information is available to management and up to date when requested to provide this.
The main areas of work are communicating with internal stakeholders, colleagues, existing candidates and potential new candidates and associated administration. Day-to-day activities typically involve:
- Overseeing the administration of the placement of successful candidates including requesting and processing Tier 1 compliance
- Download relevant documentation to the database
- Send out reference requests.
- Chasing timesheets
- Candidate database management and maintenance including but not limited to adding new candidates, ensuring all candidates have a current CV, are key-worded, have accurate availability information, placement management and that relevant notes and comments section is updated whenever communication takes place with the client or candidate.
- Creating and distributing contract paperwork for live worker.
- Process candidate vetting applications
- Stationery ordering
- Sorting and distributing incoming post for the team
- Dealing with general candidate queries
- Other relevant duties as may be reasonably applicable from time to time.
Job Type / Category
About the employer
Servoca Resourcing Solutions (SRS) are primarily a recruitment business providing experienced and highly qualified civil and criminal justice professionals to the public and private sector on a contract and permanent basis, specialising in former police officers and police skilled resource.
SRS are part of Servoca Plc. Servoca Plc is a leading provider of staffing solutions and outsourced services with established operations across the UK. Listed on the London Stock Exchange and trading on AIM, Servoca operates through a number of individual trading brands, each targeted towards specific niche markets and services.
Servoca operates in four primary sectors:
- Civil & Criminal Justice
SRS believe that its people are its greatest asset and seek to develop them to enhance both the individual and therefore the organisation as a whole.
- Monday - Friday 8:30am- 5:30pm (1 hour lunch)
- Total hours per week: 40.00
Training to be provided
- Level 3 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (If needed)
Expected apprenticeship duration
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Good verbal and written communication skills, in particular, a good telephone manner
- Ability to organise own workload, meet targets, excellent time management and prioritising skills
- Understanding of equal opportunities / anti-discrimination its implications in recruitment and advertising
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, candidates and other stakeholders effectively
- Computer literacy, particularly in the MS Office suite (MSWord and Internet Explorer) and the willingness to develop these skills to higher levels of competence where necessary
- Experience of using MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Powerpoint at basic to intermediate level
- Energetic and enthused person with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and outlook
- A disciplined and methodical person who can direct and complete tasks from start to completion
- Reliable person who is regular in attendance and able to maintain good timekeeping habits
- A team player who is committed to the accomplishment of team goals and supports and covers fellow colleagues during periods of absence
- Grades 9-4/A*-C in Maths and English GCSE desirable but not essential.
- If you do not have GCSEs at grades A*-C (or equivalent) in Maths and English we will support you to achieve functional skills in those subjects.
- Potential of progressing onto a full-time position within the company if candidate continues to impress throughout the course.
Apply for Administration Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly