Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
EVision Supercars is the UK's first all-electric car, self-drive hire company with a nationwide fleet that exclusively comprises state-of-the-art Tesla, Model S 85 and Model S P85D Pure-EV executive sedans. Wherever you are in Britain, we have a Tesla Model S available for you to hire by calling our centralized bookings office located in our Kent headquarters.
Your day to day activities will include the following:
- Maintaining Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, and many more)
- To create fun and informative artwork using PhotoShop all whilst adhering to the EVision branding guidelines
- Take still and video footage of the EVision fleet
- To use Sony Vegas Pro and/or other programs as required to create video content for our growing YouTube channel
- Creating graphs and reports for our social media pages
- Creating micro-sites e.g. blogs and updating the EVision blog and external blogs frequently
- Update the EVision website
- Building and developing relationships and rapports with outside organisations such as hotels, businesses and advertisers to communicate the EVision brand
- Adhere to strict guidelines and protocols in relation to marketing plans and strategies
- Take part in creative discussions to generate ideas with all marketing team members
- Carry out market research and competitor analysis
- Create consistent on brand copy, design and content for a wide range of media including but not limited to press releases and blogs
- Assisting the Marketing department with all other generic daily tasks and duties
- First and foremost you must be someone that is self-motivated and in
- You will need to be able to use your own initiative, be a self-starter and lead yourself in getting the job done
- You must want to be the best that you can be, to help us grow the Diggerland brand
- Competent in using Adobe Creative Suite or a keen desire to learn (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, InDesign and Dreamweaver)
- Competent in using Sony Vegas Pro or a keen desire to learn
- Understanding of social media networks and analytical tools i.e. Hootsuite, Buffer etc.
- You must be an energetic, enthusiastic, passionate and vivacious candidate with a strong can do attitude and desire to learn. Full training will be provided
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE's C and above including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalent).Future prospects Permanent opportunity for the right candidate. Things to consider From 1st October 2016 The National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.40 per hour. From April 2017 this rises to £3.50 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training. It is highly important that you do not contact the Employers directly - any attempt of this may invalidate candidate's application. Should you have any queries regarding your Application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.