Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked: 37 Hours per week. Monday – Thursday 9am to 5.30pm, Friday 9am to 5pm.
About the company:
Godel is an award winning nearshore software technology partner, combining its unique agile delivery approach with some of the most exceptional software engineering talent in Europe. Godel addresses the software engineering skills challenges that UK based companies are facing. Clients include comparethemarket.com, AO.com, Shell Energy, secret escapes and many more.
Benefits include a free gym membership and various social events, as well as offering to pay for travel to the office upon successful completion of the candidate’s probationary period.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Godel Technologies, a software development company headquartered in Manchester.
As a result of continued growth Godel Technologies are looking to appoint a Digital Marketing Apprentice to work within the marketing department at their Manchester city centre headquarters.
The ideal candidate for this role should be a creative and a confident communicator, looking to start/develop a career in marketing.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
As a Marketing Apprentice at Godel you will be involved across all aspects of marketing to support the sales and service delivery teams in the UK and assisting other marketing team members in European locations.
You will be:
- Creating, and monitoring a range of digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to promote the Godel brand and our services.
- Designing engaging email campaigns.
- Assisting with lead generation.
- Assisting with virtual and in-person events.
- Supporting Godel’s social media strategy.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Good communication.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience using adobe Photoshop/Illustrator is desired but not essential.
- Experience using social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Great organisation and timekeeping.
- Hard working.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Eagerness to learn and develop professionally.
- A creative mindset and ability to share ideas.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.