Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked: 30 hours
About the company:
Emerging Europe is a social enterprise and a growth hub focused on 23 countries of Central, Eastern, South-Eastern Europe and the South Caucasus.
Headquartered in London, with analysts and correspondents on the ground in key locations across the region we are well-placed to react to major events and set the agenda for constructive debate.
We combine our global reach with a strong local footprint, initiate debates and are a source of know-how, insight and high-profile connections that help organisations from across the region and the world thrive.
Our independent insight is relied upon by more than 2.5 million people, who use it to form their opinions of emerging Europe and base their business decisions.
We run multiple initiatives highlighting the region’s sustainable and innovation-driven development, e.g., the Future of Emerging Europe, its collaboration with other countries and regions globally, e.g., the Towards 2030 series, or communities connecting the region with the world and the world with the region, including Tech Emerging Europe Advocates. We produce pan-regional reports, e.g., the Future of IT and offer bespoke market analysis.
The Emerging Europe Council, which includes leading opinion formers, senior business executives, scholars, former senior representatives of international organisations, civil society and the world of diplomacy and art, is an independent advisory body to the board of directors.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Emerging Europe, a public relations and communications based in London.
As a Digital Marketing apprentice, you will focus on Emerging Europe’s long-term business objectives, setting up and creating marketing strategies that contribute to the company’s growth.
You will implement all marketing activities for Emerging Europe, under the guidance of the management.
You will focus on promoting and growing five main areas:
- BRAND: what we do, who we work with, our mission, our expertise.
- CONTENT — editorial, reports, multimedia: the Emerging Europe news site is the world’s most prominent English-language source of business information about the region. You will promote our written and multimedia content, as well as podcasts and livestreams.
- PROGRAMMES/EVENTS: we run multiple programmes throughout the year, including events. You will promote them and be partially responsible for audience acquisition.
- SERVICES: who we help, how we do it and why work with Emerging Europe.
- CLIENTS: implementing social media and content for client promotion.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Your primary duties include tracking goals, tasks and timelines, implementing the strategy, reviewing progress and adjusting.
- You will be responsible for the overall integrity, coherence and results of our marketing.
- You will spend much of your time sitting at a computer, creating engaging content and managing social media.
- You will work remotely, with a regular full-time schedule, and will be required to travel on occasion (e.g., for our events).
- You will be responsible for managing the implementation of marketing activities from beginning to end.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
A successful candidate will have various prerequisite skills, including:
- Eagerness to learn.
- A can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of social media marketing and channels.
- Copywriting skills.
- Proficiency in various software, including Canva.
- Native English speaker.
- Attention to detail and time management skills.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.