Level 3 Digital Support Technician
Weekly Hours Worked - 37.5 hours per week
About the company:
Connex One is a cloud based, omni-channel engagement platform. Much more than just a predictive dialler, it has enhanced functionality and data analytics to give you a deeper understanding of your customers and the tools to connect with them for unparalleled results. All Connex One clients benefit from their secure, cloud-based platform. Agents, technical and financial departments alike enjoy the easy to use, enterprise level yet value for money system.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Numbers Team Engineer Apprentice with Connex Solutions, a software company, based in Manchester.
Core Values and Goal Everyone on Connex support strives to meet our core values of:
- Delivering on our promises.
- Drive customer success.
- Prioritise effectively.
- Fix route cause.
- Grow without the growing pains.
- Professional at all times.
- Deliver quality every time.
Which will help us deliver on our goal of providing the Best Support in the Industry
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities would include:
- Ordering new numbers from customers.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date number routing information.
- Ensure customer compliance with internal allocation policies.
- Conversing with customers on their requirements.
- Interact with carrier and internal systems to allocate new numbers.
- Provide technical support, answering support queries from clients via multiple channels, phone, email, live chat or support portal.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to our Core Values and Goals.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with clients issues.
- Keep the client up to speed on progress with regular feedback on tickets.
- To log all tickets accurately and with enough detail to allow others to follow on the ticket actions.
- Improve the knowledge of clients of the use of Connex systems by providing training, advice and sharing KBAs.
- To escalate more complex issues to the 2nd line team having documented steps taken so far.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Excellent telephone manner, great communication skills and first-class customer service skills.
- Enthusiasm to learn and the potential to grow with the company.
- A technical mindset with the ability to quickly grasp new concepts.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware and headset set-up and configuration.
- Basic understanding of networking, IP addressing and VPNs.
- A passion for web-based software.
- A desire to learn, master and teach.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.