Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 per week
About the company:
M2M Data Connect Limited is a leading global technology company specialising in M2M & IoT connectivity. Providing and building bespoke solutions using M2M data, SMS, voice, AI Chat bot & Omni-channel solutions for companies from startups to global organisations across the world
We are a committed signatory of the care leaver covenant, and we welcome care experienced young people accessing our opportunity.
We are offering a Level 3 Digital Marketing apprenticeship provided by Estio to develop skills and knowledge to use within our networks and social media channels.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Level 3 Digital Marketer with M2M Data Connect Ltd, a global company specialising in connectivity based in Northwich, Cheshire.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- General IT Administration duties.
- Creating attractive graphic content for use across social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn including blog content, newsletters, web page and email campaigns.
- Proactively engaging, updating, and responding across our social media channels to increase website traffic.
- Running social media campaigns as per marketing strategy.
- Building engaging website and landing pages.
- Increase exposure of company profile attending events through appealing posts.
- Onboarding new customers.
- IT Support helpdesk queries.
- Understanding the business model from start to finish.
- Manage and monitor our company CRM (Pipedrive)
3 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (Ideally IT, English Language and Maths)
- Passion for Digital Marketing and Design.
- Decent level of IT Skills.
- Good Communication Skills – Both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive and driven.
- A Desire to learn new skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
- Functional Skills.