Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked - 4 days 9-5, 1 day off for training and coursework.
About the company:
2812 is a creative studio managing media and production across a number of industries, founded in 2014 by photographer Ben Benoliel. Fast growing, 2812 is an exciting studio that works in fashion, interiors and lifestyle content creation.
Having graduated from London College of Fashion in 2007. With commissions from the likes of Nigel Cabourn, Vans, Viberg, Bang and Olufsen as well as being a founding partner of LN-CC in 2010, Ben has over 15 year’s experience as a photographer and Art Director in the fashion industry.
Interior commissions from the likes of Loewe, Calvin Klein, A Bathing Ape and APC led to the growth and formation of FORWARDspace, an interior focused photography business.
FORWARDspace is a fast-growing interior photography studio shooting over 400 spaces in 2022 and continuing to expand, from Michelin stared restaurants to fashion stores and holiday lets. You will work closely with the studio and production team to maximise the impact, reach and quality of all 2812 content across all relevant channels.
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with 2812 Limited, a Creative Studio based in Saltburn. 2812 Limited are looking for a motivated and keen individual with a passion for all things social media and Digital Marketing, a keen interest in photography/design is desirable. Being a busy and ever-expanding studio we are keen for someone to focus on using all of the content we create and present and display it in the most creative and best engaging way possible.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Social Media Marketing and outreach Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Websites. Creating social media content and sharing it on our social media platforms. Website updates and page creation. Content marketing blog, email, SEO. Email marketing and Email campaigns. Copywriting. Update of case studies and projects on the website.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Effective and confident communicator. Some experience with graphics software Photoshop, Canva, Adobe Suite, Squarespace. Good understanding of social media platforms. Basic understanding of PPC.
- Highly motivated. Enthusiastic in nature. High attention to detail.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
- Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.