Level 4 Application Support Lead
Weekly Hours Worked - 0900-1700 Monday - Friday
About the company:
Our award-winning, proprietary solutions cover regulatory, platform and investment services, and are designed to support advisers at every step of their journey – from starting and running a financial advice business more productively and effectively, to accelerating its growth and realising its value.
We support high quality financial advisers with our award-winning technology and support services.
And with our own Financial Advice business, we help families find solutions to meet their needs and aspirations and achieve peace of mind. By providing access to higher quality solutions, we make it easier for them to meet and exceed their goals.
Ensuring good client outcomes, with the client’s interests central to decision making, is very important at Benchmark. Treating Customers Fairly principles are embedded within our organisation, and we take responsibility for embracing and promoting our duty of care to all clients, including those who may be more vulnerable than others.
You'll be based at our Broadlands Business Campus near Horsham in West Sussex. It has high standards and international reputation, without being in the city: a big, countryside campus means life will feel a little different. We support our offices by using cutting edge software and hardware and our spacious campus facilities mean there's a great working environment for the team. With an on-site restaurant, coffee shop and gym, our campus has much to offer. And commuters can relax on our dedicated regular shuttle bus to and from Horsham’s main line train station.
We know that helping you balance personal and professional commitments is a big part of that, so we're open to flexible working. Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Application Support Lead Apprentice with Benchmark Capital, a Financial Services company based in Horsham.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Monitoring the health of all Customer and Client applications.
- Learning to extract and analyst data for reports.
- Be involved with Identifying software code issues and manage resolution.
- Learn about SQL databases and Investigating data issues.
- Learn about ITIL and how to manage an incidents life cycle.
- Understand Agile software delivery and how deployments work.
- Learn to engage and manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand the Microsoft cloud infrastructure.
- Learn to manage and prioritise your own workload such as cases, incidents and tasks.
- Understanding service management.
- Assisting the QA team in testing in preparation for releases.
- Working towards be part of continuous improvement conversations and ideas.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Confident and clear communication written and spoken.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Confidence and enthusiasm in embracing new technologies and learning new skills.
- Multitask/able to cope with pressure.
- An excellent telephone manner, friendly, professional and customer focused.
- The ability to work to deadlines and effectively manage tasks.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Able to manage multiple jobs and demanding workload.
- Desire to learn new skills and wants to challenge themselves.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Proactive approach to dealing with issues.
- Dedicated work ethic with regards of seeing issues through to resolution.
We strive for Excellence through Innovation and Teamwork by having Passion and Integrity
We're Looking for The Best, Whoever They Are
Benchmark Capital is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, gender identity, religious belief, age or disability.
The role offers a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 4 Application Support Lead with training in how to:
- Troubleshooting & Support
- Group Project
- Functional Skills
- Supporting Systems & Customers
- EPA Preparation – Test
- Understanding Service Management
- EPA Preparation - Professional Discussion
- Data in Applications
- Stakeholders and Platforms in service management
- ITIL Examination (Optional)