Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked - 37.5 hrs per week
About the company:
Cars 2 is a highly successful motor retailer who have grown extensively in recent years and have further plans for expansion throughout 2019. We are now recruiting an Apprentice Digital Marketing Assistant to assist in the creation and delivery of our online marketing strategy.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Cars 2, a Car Dealership company based in Leeds.
This is a great opportunity for an aspiring Digital Marketer who wants to get involved with the digital strategy of a company and is looking for experience of the full digital marketing spectrum. This role is based at Cars 2 Wakefield and reports into the Digital Marketing Specialist.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Monitor social networks for customer feedback and enquiries, responding promptly and professionally.
- Assist with content creation for all social media ads, paid and organic, as well as the company website.
- This will include keeping the website up to date with new products, news and offers.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Specialist to optimise a wide range channel, with the goal of increasing enquiries and grow the Cars2 name.
- Contribute to quarterly marketing planning for a number of difficult brands, including big players in the market such as Nissan, Renault, and Hyundai.
- The successful candidate will ensure plans and activities are delivered on time and as planned.
- Find and explore new digital marketing opportunities to stay ahead of the competition in a fast-changing market to keep the Cars2 marketing mix at the cutting edge, while ensuring activities provide value for money.
- Carry out weekly and monthly reporting on marketing activities and website performance. Conduct occasional industry re-search and benchmarking to provide insights on Cars2’s competitive position.
- Ensure all marketing activity is compliant with all our business partner’s needs. Occasional ad hoc tasks as team workload dictates.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Creative flair with strong copywriting skills and a flair for graphic design.
- Good intra-personal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of photo shop would be very advantageous but not essential.
- The ability to bring fresh ideas and skills based on own knowledge and learning from apprenticeship course.
- Willingness to succeed. Punctuate. A genuine hard worker. Can-do attitude and a willing to learn.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.