Construction Management Apprentice 2019 - Level 4 - Midlands
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
- Strong numeracy skills
- Good team working and people skills
- passion and enthusiasm to keep the momentum going on a project.
- ability to describe what interests and motivates you to the construction industry.
The following qualities/experience are essential:
- GCSE maths and English at Grade C or equivalent
- 2 A Levels
- Completed an advanced( level 3) apprenticeship in Construction
The successful candidate will hopefully secure a full-time position with Balfour Beatty at the end of their apprenticeship, dependent on business requirements.