What will the apprentice be doing?
To drive online sales through Golf Tech UK by executing activities that directly support the overall marketing strategy:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Activating marketing plan
- Developing content and assets for digital marketing channels including copy, images and videos
- Managing and creating website content using back end (Shopify)
- Managing digital channels and activities (with the support of Marketing Director) including email, social media (organic), affiliates and SEO
- Managing partnership activity with influencers, press and suppliers
- Manage campaigns including promotions and competitions
- Managing third parties including digital agency, printer, web developer, copywriter, graphic designer
- Manage stakeholders and internal customers by reporting on progress and providing performance metrics as needed
- Provide general support
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Degree Apprenticeship including BSc (Hons) Digital Marketing Degree
- Studying at the University of Chichester (Bishop Otter and Bognor Regis Campus)
- Day Release Face-to-Face Training
- Founded in 2018, Golf Tech UK has grown significantly in its first five years and offers candidates an attractive benefits package, plus the opportunity to join a fast-growing business with the opportunity to progress further
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Work Independently Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4+) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4+) Essential
A Level or equivalent in a subject related to this marketing role (Grade E+) Desired Things to consider
Successful candidates will have copywriting and creative writing skills; the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; excellent communication skills; commercial awareness. We would also prefer candidates to have knowledge of shopify and some experience in managing campaigns, managing digital marketing channels, marketing qualifications and/or graphic design.