What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Verification of employee expense claims
- Support other teams and departments within the group
- Operate within finance quality standards and controls
- Reconcile purchase ledger to invoices
- Report on controllable costs per service and home versus authorized budget per service user
- Matching, checking and coding invoices
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Accountancy or taxation professional Level 7 certificate
- Apprentices without English or Mathematics at Level 2 must achieve this prior to the completion of the End Point Assessment
- Work in provider premises
- Training in financial accounting, tax returns tax liabilities
- Successful candidates will be offered job after completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience Qualifications
NVQ or SVQ Level 3 or equivalent Accountany and taxation (Grade P) Desired