What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Performing website and mobile app testing
- Testing our software platform (manual and automated)
- Writing test cases
- Developing test scripts
- Preparing documentation
- Working closely with our quality analyst team and testing the real-time projects
- Reviewing and analysing system specifications
- Writing test cases based on user stories
- Collaborating with the QA lead to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Executing manual test cases and analysing results
- Documenting defects and reporting bugs & errors to the development team
- Helping our team in troubleshooting issues
Digital and Technology Solutions Professional Level 6 apprenticeship standard:
- We are flexible with training during this pandemic period and currently opted for block release. Can be changed according to convenience
- BSc (Hons) in Digital & Technology Solutions
English & maths:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking the End-Point Assessment
- Software tester and many other positions in testing department
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Time Management Qualifications
AS Level or equivalent Information Technology (Grade B) Desired