What will the apprentice be doing?
- Create campaigns for email marketing
- Deliver creative content across social media, website, and content projects
- Keep website content up to date
- Gain and utilise knowledge of Google Analytics
- Conducting market research
- Assist with some general Sales duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Ability to connect with an audience
- Problem Solver support for the wider business
- Experience with Adobe Suite (desirable)
Digital and technology solutions professional (integrated degree) Apprenticeship Standard:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We are flexible with training during the pandemic period and currently opted for block release. Can be changed according to convinience
- Apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking the endpoint assessment
- Digital Marketer
- Digital Executive
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Creative, Time Management Qualifications
AS Level or equivalent Design and Technology (Grade B) Desired