What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early concept feasibility
- Computer Aided Design and other modelling, activities and stages
- Final preparation for launch and customers
- Rapid prototyping
- Testing, validating and analysing product performance
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The degree award is BEng Mechanical Engineering
- You will be required to attend Sheffield Hallam University 1 day per week
Opportunity to progress through the Engineering department.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Attention to detail, Team working, Patience Qualifications
A Level or equivalent Maths, Science or Engineering (Grade BBC / Distinction Merit Merit) Essential Things to consider
34 days' holiday (including bank holidays). Entry into our pension scheme. The role is based in our Sheffield office but the position provides opportunities for significant international travel and to work in our global centres around the world.