What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Preparing, recording and processing data
- Accounting work on Excel
- Use desktop and cloud-based accounting software
- Audit system testing in the office and offsite
- Communicating with clients
- General administrative duties in the office
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The successful candidate will be required to attend weekday courses, once a week, at First Intuition Chelmsford to study towards their Level 7 ACCA/ICAEW qualification as well as mentoring towards the level 7 apprenticeship knowledge, skills, and behaviours
- Further progression within the company after successful completion of the level 7 apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, VAT and Bookkeeping, Knowledge of Sage and Xero, Time Management skills, Trustworthy Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any subject (Grade Pass) Essential
Other AAT Level 4 (Grade Pass) Essential