What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The Level 6 Manufacturing Manager is a Degree Apprenticeship Standard Programme that aims to develop and produce a highly skilled and capable individual
- Academic knowledge underpins the vocational skills gained from the workplace to produce competencies relevant to the industry as a whole
- Workplace practical projects will enhance learning from the online and in-person lectures whilst gaining hands-on work experience within the Food and Drink industry
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- As is common practise with Apprenticeships, you will spend 80% of your time gaining experience within roles across the supply chain functions and 20% studying with our partner University
- This study time will primarily be online, with block release for in-person lectures and workshops roughly once per quarter. All travel & accommodation is covered by PepsiCo
- At the conclusion of the course you will have reached the required standard to receive a BSc (Hons) Food and Drink Operations and Manufacturing Management Degree from a UK University
- Specialist or Manager in a Supply Chain department such as Environmental, Health and Safety, Quality and Food Safety or other areas
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Strong work ethic, Logical, agile and adaptable, Problem solving orientation, Clear communicator, Team player, Self-motivation Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 5/6 B/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5/6 B/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Science (Grade 5/6 B/C) Essential