What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Opportunities to shadow colleagues working right across the range of partners and client groups we support.
- Work with teenagers, helping them navigate the range of career choices available and supporting them to make sustainable and informed choices about their futures.
- Manage a caseload of vulnerable & targeted young people and work collaboratively to ensure they have access to all available education, employment, training and personal development opportunities.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Level 6 - Career Development Professional Apprenticeship qualification
- Training delivered by Ixion
- One day a week
There is the potential for you to secure long term employment with the Council upon completion of your qualification, and the ability to also apply for internal vacancies restricted to employees throughout your apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Non judgemental, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Minimum 5 GCSE - including English & Maths (Grade 4 or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent A Level 3 qualification (A Level/BTEC) (Grade Pass) Essential