What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Take ownership of developing new features and writing and maintaining code
- Deliver solutions against written business requirements and technical specification documents as directed
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects
- Create, document and implement unit test plans, scripts and test harnesses
- Backend duties - Using Laravell frameworks - Manage user credentials and setting up user details.
- Building new functionality for website both new business and existing clients.
- Testing for bugs and various other
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Software developer
- Level 4 (Higher national certificate)
- Full time role for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, MySQL, PHP Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Math and English (Grade C/4) Essential Things to consider
• Flexi-time • Remote working • Fresh fruit • Relaxed dress code (except for client appointments) • Regular team building activities (anything from a day at the beach, charity work to trips away) • Work with the newest development in digital technologies