What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Formulate and interrogate data to create the dashboards and reports necessary to address business requirements
- Interpret reporting and dashboard results
- Track the regular supply of client input data and check the accuracy and consistency of the data
- Ensure the quality of all reports and data sent to customers
- Attend, support and contribute to client customer value meetings, including presenting my own results, conclusions and recommendations in both the Connected Data platform and the verbal form
- Recognise and raise client/customer problems or issues with key stakeholders
- This Level 4 Data Analyst qualification brings together everything you need to take your data career to new heights
- Led by your expert Data Coach, you'll explore Python and SQL for data analysis and build your expertise through real-work projects.
- You'll learn to identify patterns, forecast data trends and drive strategic decision making using the latest tools and methodologies
- With our combination of expert training and one-to-one support, this complete programme will transform your passion for data into effective and insightful analyses
- Learn by doing our technical training. You'll put theory into practice with activities and expert demonstrations in eight 2-day SMART classroom sessions
Unlike traditional education, our apprenticeship training doesn't simply teach for the test. Our exam-free programme and project-led approach gives you the skills you need to thrive in your career.
Course 1: Data Analysis Concepts
Course 2: SQL for Data Analysis
Course 3: Data Analysis using Python
Course 4: Data VisualisationWhat is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualifications and experience you need to immerse yourself in an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective data analyst
- If you are successful in your apprenticeship, you could progress on to a full-time role
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential