What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Assisting the BDE team achieve territory target and diversified revenue across multiple industries under the direction of the Business Development Team Leader
- Assisting the BDE Team in the conversion of customer enquiries into sales
- To learn how to Pro-actively create and engage in outbound sales activity with existing and prospective customers
- Maintain data within the CRM system, ensure it is up to date with contact details, industry sector etc
- To learn how to up-sell/cross-sell to customers, appropriate to their needs
- Strengthen customer relationships through regular sales contact and engagement
- Gain an understanding of the development and delivery of focused business plans to meet targets and business objectives
- To have a joint responsibility for first line response to telephone enquiries, ensuring that as a team all telephone enquiries are answered
- Ensure opportunities are correctly input onto the CRM system with estimated close dates and probability
- To learn professional and technical knowledge of the industry including changing trends, economic indicators impacting on sales and competitors
- After relevant training, joint responsibility with the rest of the Business Development Team for closing all opportunities with the correct details e.g. Won, Lost, in discussion etc.
- After relevant training, assistance with accurate creation of ticket on all orders on CRM system
- After relevant training, assistance with OFCOM licence opportunities, including the creation of licence tickets
- Ensure all orders are complete and have relevant sales paperwork attached, CRM is up to date and correct programming information is provided
- Nurture existing client relationships, building relationships with well-established accounts
- Put customers and people at the heart of all activity ensuring the customers are treated as people and people as customers at all times
- Represent the company by own appearance and behaviours in line with the delivery of world class standards
- Ensure all prospective and existing customer enquiries are responded to within 30 minutes, and are aware of buy-back and part exchange offers
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A Sales Executive Level 4 Apprenticeship is attached with this position with 6 hours per week minimum time out for paid self-study with tutor support. This should be completed in around 16 - 18 months
- Possible full-time role after completion of the apprenticeship
- Change to build a career in Sales and Business
- Sales is a crucial skill to develop for a successful business career
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Organisation skills, Team working, Initiative Qualifications
Other none (Grade none) Desired Things to consider
Note there is no current set closing date or start date