What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Support multiple lines of business applications
- Working across databases & applications both on-premise, hosted and cloud
- Interacting with customers, end users, and suppliers
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Application Support Lead Level 4 qualification
- Training delivered remotely by Learn-Tech
- One day a week
There is the potential for you to secure long term employment with the Council upon completion of your qualification, and the ability to also apply for internal vacancies restricted to employees throughout your apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Minimum 5 GCSE - including English & Maths (Grade 4 or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent A Level 3 qualification (Grade Pass) Essential