What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will work with children, young people, and their families, providing discrete pieces of work on cases held by Social Workers
- You will assist in effective planning to set achievable goals, increase family resilience, and secure good outcomes for children
- Shadow colleagues working right across the service, supporting a diverse caseload of children and young people
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Level 4 Children & Young People Practitioner qualification
- Training delivered by Impact Futures
- One day a week
Family worker role.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent A Level 3 qualification (A Level/BTEC) (Grade Pass) Essential Things to consider
Subject to enhanced DBS check