What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Planning the marketing strategy in advance
- Identifying topics and creating content, relevant for posting on our website, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Writing and proofreading adverts / marketing material aimed at our target audience
- Identifying methods to boost the website SEO performance
- Creating and developing digital adverts for publishing on social media channels and the company website
- Directing, filming, editing and publishing digital content (including video using a two camera setup) on a weekly basis
- Drafting regular email newsletters
- Creating quarterly ebooks
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects and tasks at the request of a Director
The BA (Hons) Digital Marketing is designed to equip learners with the skills and knowledge to lead on the creation and execution of digital marketing strategies. The course team employ flexible pedagogies in acknowledging the multi-modal learning taking place in the classroom and workplace. The course is co-produced with our employer partners and apprentices and is designed to help them all achieve their objectives.
This programme aims to provide a curriculum that recognises the multi-modal learning of the classroom and the workplace. Following successful completion of the programme, learners will be equipped with a range of robust customer-focused marketing planning approaches for insight generation and decision making through academic and marketing research.
This programme links the study of modules (theory) to industry (practice) through interaction with employers through real-world scenarios including live briefs, simulations, work experience and personal development. Learners will be also prepared for registration with a professional body.
Bachelor Degree in Digital Marketing.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
92% of QA Apprentices secure full-time employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
IT skills Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C (4+) or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent 2 of any subject (Grade Any) Desired
Other Apprenticeship in similar subject (Grade Level 3) Desired Things to consider
Important information: QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education. To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.