What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Quarterly review of logical access of PRO vendors
- Research publically disclosed security threats in the wider retail environment
- Assist in ongoing security process awareness between Portfolio and Product teams
- Assisting in maintaining an up-to-date inventory for all licensees and vendors
- Measuring and tracking the assessment of all vendors within the SDS
- Support the ongoing effective engagement of technology security Team and technology operations
- Supporting and monitoring the security intake process and the reporting the estimated LOE required
- Shadowing technology security team members in key meetings ensuring actions are owned
- Supporting technology security manager in BAU activities
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Estio/BPP apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we've purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace
- Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience
- Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 6 Digital and Technology Solutions Professional Degree Apprenticeship
- The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
IT skills, Willingness to learn, To develop new skills, Ability to suggest new ideas Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Information Technology (Grade (A*-C/9-4 or equivalent)) Desired
A Level or equivalent English (Grade (A*-C/5 or above)) Essential
A Level or equivalent maths (Grade (A*-C/5 or above)) Essential
Other UCAS points (Grade 104) Essential Things to consider
• EMEA Market. • Individual Contributor. • No direct reports. • No travel requirements. • No budget responsibility.